8.06.2009

A true love that will last an eternity....

I have known Jeremy for more years than I can remember. He was my childhood-best-friend's older brother. As she and I were inseparable I spent a lot of time at her house and inevitably with her brother. Jeremy, I was blessed and honoured to be a part of your special day so many years later. Cheryl is one of the most caring and wonderful people I have ever met. Each travelling guest received and special goody-bag upon arriving at the hotel- on their big day we got a gift! I now know that is Cheryl's personality and her amazing ability to care for EVERYONE! I wish you both many MANY years of love, happiness and laughter!


I REALLY liked this idea and the shots turned out so well I had to blog a few!


These are Cheryl and Jeremy's gifts to their out of town guests!








Stunning church and the ceremony was so symolic.